- I am trying to cut out excess sugar. Do you know what fruits I should eat, or just skip fruit and go with veggies?
- What is a perfect healthy breakfast for you?
- Hello lovely people x How do you eat your eggs?
- What are some yummy and healthy breakfast meals that don’t include eggs?
- What is the best breakfast you make when in a rush?
I always enjoy researching what I can eat, what is good for me, and try to find recipes that incorporate those foods. My healthiest mornings are when I just throw everything in a blender because I am not keen on eating first thing in the morning but my coffee and a smoothy go down great. Knowing that I do this, I prepare my ingrdients in advance and have things prepared and ready to go. Once it becomes habit, it is a routine that you don’t have to put much thought into.
Remember, our brains are 'time-saving machines'. We just need program them well.
Have a nice day! ⚓
You can also go for a banana, glass of milk and a spoonful of peanut butter.
I always drink water and have the same ingredients like milk and eggs for a breakfast in the fridge that I don't have to think what to cook in the morning.
Another interesting idea is to set up a timer or simply switch on the music while doing some regular morning routines like a cleanup or a shower. You have it in mind that need to finish before the music stops.
Writing a plan for the day in the previous evening helps to remember what you have to do.
Overnight oats. Really easy to prepare at night and even easier to eat in the morning. I prepare my mix in batches and then each night simply mash a banana, pour some of the mix, put some frozen berries on top and add soy milk. In the morning I usually cut some fresh fruits as well.
Flax seeds: 100g (crushed)
Chia seeds: 15g
Almonds (or other nuts): 100g (crushed)
Dried Coconut: 50g
Optional: Four Sigmatic's 10 Mushroom Blend, Amla Powder
Writing things on your yo do list and checking them through the day making sure you have accomplished the tasks.
Egg whites with cottage cheese and an orange.
Yogurt with protein granola and berries.
I generally have things, like: porridge with honey cinnamon and fruit made with either full fat milk or almond. It has the right balance for most lifestyles.
Or higher protein I'll have poached eggs (3) with avacado on toast, sometimes I'll do it with sweet pot mash that has chick peas in it for a veggie high protein meal or add meat or fish (personally favourite is avacado with salmon on toast with poached eggs.
If in a rush I'll have a banana and almond butter toast
Prepare a menu for the week to avoid wasting time choosing every morning
Try to avoid McDonald’s or any of the fast food places!
– rice for carbo
– tofu/tempe/egg/meat for protein
– vegetables for the vitamins and another healthy contain
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?