The best drink any time of day or night is always water. Your body wants to stay hydrated! 💧
Or milk ( if your body can tolerate it)
I start my day with fresh squeezed lemon water( with a sprinkle of pink sea salt because I need the extra sodium, but not everybody needs salt) . This burst of vitamin C keeps me going and it improves my mood immediately. Also, it turns out that some people drink lemon as an anti-toxin.
Though any citrus will work– oranges, grapefruit, tangerines etc.
Tea is a fine alternative, but I'd recommend avoiding a caffeine expectation in your body: when you routinely consume a set amount of caffeine at the same time every day, your body begins to pre-empt it by lowering your natural stimulants in advance so that once the coffee is ingested you return to baseline. Therefore you aren't getting any benefit – just a harder time waking up and the possibility of a terrible day should you somehow not get your daily dose.
How about Orange juice or even water ,water has great importance for the body and skin and it won't hurt to put some ice cubes in it cool water is awesome when you get up.
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?