- What can I make for breakfast that I can bring to work?
- I don’t feel hungry in the morning and making/eating breakfast feels like a chore. Is there anything you do that helps you feel hunger in the morning?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast and what time do you have it?
- How do you fit a filling, protein-rich breakfast in on a busy morning?
- Kefir and kombucha. Should I drink these with breakfast?
Or milk ( if your body can tolerate it)
I start my day with fresh squeezed lemon water( with a sprinkle of pink sea salt because I need the extra sodium, but not everybody needs salt) . This burst of vitamin C keeps me going and it improves my mood immediately. Also, it turns out that some people drink lemon as an anti-toxin.
Though any citrus will work– oranges, grapefruit, tangerines etc.
Tea is a fine alternative, but I'd recommend avoiding a caffeine expectation in your body: when you routinely consume a set amount of caffeine at the same time every day, your body begins to pre-empt it by lowering your natural stimulants in advance so that once the coffee is ingested you return to baseline. Therefore you aren't getting any benefit – just a harder time waking up and the possibility of a terrible day should you somehow not get your daily dose.
How about Orange juice or even water ,water has great importance for the body and skin and it won't hurt to put some ice cubes in it cool water is awesome when you get up.
The best drink any time of day or night is always water. Your body wants to stay hydrated! 💧
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?