The best drink any time of day or night is always water. Your body wants to stay hydrated! 💧
Or milk ( if your body can tolerate it)
I start my day with fresh squeezed lemon water( with a sprinkle of pink sea salt because I need the extra sodium, but not everybody needs salt) . This burst of vitamin C keeps me going and it improves my mood immediately. Also, it turns out that some people drink lemon as an anti-toxin.
Though any citrus will work– oranges, grapefruit, tangerines etc.
Tea is a fine alternative, but I'd recommend avoiding a caffeine expectation in your body: when you routinely consume a set amount of caffeine at the same time every day, your body begins to pre-empt it by lowering your natural stimulants in advance so that once the coffee is ingested you return to baseline. Therefore you aren't getting any benefit – just a harder time waking up and the possibility of a terrible day should you somehow not get your daily dose.
How about Orange juice or even water ,water has great importance for the body and skin and it won't hurt to put some ice cubes in it cool water is awesome when you get up.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??