Overnight pats are a great option that you can make the night before and just grab and eat in the morning on the go! They also keep you full and there are so many different kinds! Hope this helps!
Lately I’ve been making my own version of the fruit and maple oatmeal. I keep baggies of precut apples and dried cranberries in the fridge so that I can just toss them into a bowl of 1-minute oats with a little cinnamon and brown sugar
I'm afraid I don't have any hard numbers to verify, but I strongly suspect Plain Yogurt, complimented with sliced fruit, granola, or etc. Is overall the most versatile, fast (Inc clean-up), and delicious breakfast, lunch or desert (w/ cinnamon on top 😁) I personally can recommend. A slightly slower yet hearty option is toasted wheat bread with peanut butter, honey, and banana on top. Feel free to turn it into a sandwich to make it more portable.
BANANAS!I love them: you can pack 2 bananas and eat them everywhere, they keep you full and -most important for me because I am woman- they really help during the pms!
mainly focus on fruits, you could cut bananas and apples or strawberries in a plate with honey on top, or maybe orange juice on the side. if you're in a hurry, just wrap a light sandwich of cheese and cucumber or olives for example. stay healthy❤️
I like to do a protein shake. I do Chocolate Vegan Shakeology with spinach (to get my veggies in), half a banana, and a teaspoon of peanut butter. Then I grab a piece of toast.
Avocado toast. It’s rly not that fancy, just toast a slice of bread and put some avocado on it, you don’t have to have a lot of time, it’s easy and simple! If you do have more time I would suggest putting some salt and spread on it to. Also if u don’t want to eat bread, I like just eating stingy the avocado straight from the peel with a spoon. It’s especially good with some salsa 🙂
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?