Overnight pats are a great option that you can make the night before and just grab and eat in the morning on the go! They also keep you full and there are so many different kinds! Hope this helps!
Lately I’ve been making my own version of the fruit and maple oatmeal. I keep baggies of precut apples and dried cranberries in the fridge so that I can just toss them into a bowl of 1-minute oats with a little cinnamon and brown sugar
I'm afraid I don't have any hard numbers to verify, but I strongly suspect Plain Yogurt, complimented with sliced fruit, granola, or etc. Is overall the most versatile, fast (Inc clean-up), and delicious breakfast, lunch or desert (w/ cinnamon on top 😁) I personally can recommend. A slightly slower yet hearty option is toasted wheat bread with peanut butter, honey, and banana on top. Feel free to turn it into a sandwich to make it more portable.
BANANAS!I love them: you can pack 2 bananas and eat them everywhere, they keep you full and -most important for me because I am woman- they really help during the pms!
mainly focus on fruits, you could cut bananas and apples or strawberries in a plate with honey on top, or maybe orange juice on the side. if you're in a hurry, just wrap a light sandwich of cheese and cucumber or olives for example. stay healthy❤️
I like to do a protein shake. I do Chocolate Vegan Shakeology with spinach (to get my veggies in), half a banana, and a teaspoon of peanut butter. Then I grab a piece of toast.
Avocado toast. It’s rly not that fancy, just toast a slice of bread and put some avocado on it, you don’t have to have a lot of time, it’s easy and simple! If you do have more time I would suggest putting some salt and spread on it to. Also if u don’t want to eat bread, I like just eating stingy the avocado straight from the peel with a spoon. It’s especially good with some salsa 🙂
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.