Another suggestion is to make scrambled eggs with ham and a slice of bread
Also great: big green smoothies. Filling your body with vitamins and minerals first thing gives so much energy.
An avocado toast is super easy and tasty.
1/2 tsp maca
Blendable with green apple, pineapple, mint, kale
1 cup coconut milk
3/4 Cup coconut yogurt
1/2 tbsp hemp seeds
1 scoop whey protein
1/2 tbsp chia seeds
2. Same but instead oatmeal use millet. Add coconut shellls, coco milk and cacao.
3. Oil in a frying pan, put jale with sliced garlic, stir 1 min. then add eggs, cover and wait for eggs to be ready, salt and pepper
I enjoy taking whole grain cracked wheat sourdough bread or toasting it and adding avocado and then either spooning my homemade salsa over it or drizzling balsamic syrup/dressing over it.
Very flavorful, has texture and fills me up,
Don't worry if you have a dairy allergy, you can use milk alternatives – I have mine with oat milk 🙂
Some days I have Yogurt with cereal and nuts.
Hope this helps x
If you don’t like eggs, try some oatmeal with fruit and/or yogurt, or even just a banana if you’re not that hungry or in a rush.
Whatever you pick, just make sure it’s not too heavy or greasy as this will only tire you later on, and try to go for something fresh like fruit or juice for energy.
Oats yogurt fruits and nuts
Fava beans with olives and tomatoes
Boiled egg with cheese and cucumbers
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?