Another suggestion is to make scrambled eggs with ham and a slice of bread
Also great: big green smoothies. Filling your body with vitamins and minerals first thing gives so much energy.
An avocado toast is super easy and tasty.
1/2 tsp maca
Blendable with green apple, pineapple, mint, kale
1 cup coconut milk
3/4 Cup coconut yogurt
1/2 tbsp hemp seeds
1 scoop whey protein
1/2 tbsp chia seeds
2. Same but instead oatmeal use millet. Add coconut shellls, coco milk and cacao.
3. Oil in a frying pan, put jale with sliced garlic, stir 1 min. then add eggs, cover and wait for eggs to be ready, salt and pepper
I enjoy taking whole grain cracked wheat sourdough bread or toasting it and adding avocado and then either spooning my homemade salsa over it or drizzling balsamic syrup/dressing over it.
Very flavorful, has texture and fills me up,
Don't worry if you have a dairy allergy, you can use milk alternatives – I have mine with oat milk 🙂
Some days I have Yogurt with cereal and nuts.
Hope this helps x
If you don’t like eggs, try some oatmeal with fruit and/or yogurt, or even just a banana if you’re not that hungry or in a rush.
Whatever you pick, just make sure it’s not too heavy or greasy as this will only tire you later on, and try to go for something fresh like fruit or juice for energy.
Oats yogurt fruits and nuts
Fava beans with olives and tomatoes
Boiled egg with cheese and cucumbers
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?