I would say a salad but that’s to simple and usually the answer to this so I would say shrimp scampi is healthy and easy to cook and you can put some spinach and tomatoes in it for me and make it even better. Yummy and delicious
Ana Lle Y.
Meals are a good start of the day. Try different foods out to find something that you can’t wait to get up and eat to. I usually prefer making iced tea
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?