The most significant difference is the amount of food munched in between meals. Lesser pantry trip or the convenience store for that Sneakers Bar.
Then the energy became consistent throughout most part of the day, feels lighter and is more willing to get moving or be a little more active.
Also, as awkward as it is but bowel discharge is definitely less of a problem too.
Finally, since I enjoyed cooking, the excitement of getting up to whip up that self-crafted power breakfast is really the best morning call to wake up to!
What I noticed that I can fast long periods 10 to 18 hours easily with enough energy.
I eat breakfast everyday because it makes me feel so good.
Most importantly, I am not hungry. There's nothing worse than starting my day on an empty stomach.
-better choices the rest of the day
-no mid morning crash
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?