The most significant difference is the amount of food munched in between meals. Lesser pantry trip or the convenience store for that Sneakers Bar.
Then the energy became consistent throughout most part of the day, feels lighter and is more willing to get moving or be a little more active.
Also, as awkward as it is but bowel discharge is definitely less of a problem too.
Finally, since I enjoyed cooking, the excitement of getting up to whip up that self-crafted power breakfast is really the best morning call to wake up to!
What I noticed that I can fast long periods 10 to 18 hours easily with enough energy.
I eat breakfast everyday because it makes me feel so good.
Most importantly, I am not hungry. There's nothing worse than starting my day on an empty stomach.
-better choices the rest of the day
-no mid morning crash
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.