The most significant difference is the amount of food munched in between meals. Lesser pantry trip or the convenience store for that Sneakers Bar.
Then the energy became consistent throughout most part of the day, feels lighter and is more willing to get moving or be a little more active.
Also, as awkward as it is but bowel discharge is definitely less of a problem too.
Finally, since I enjoyed cooking, the excitement of getting up to whip up that self-crafted power breakfast is really the best morning call to wake up to!
What I noticed that I can fast long periods 10 to 18 hours easily with enough energy.
I eat breakfast everyday because it makes me feel so good.
Most importantly, I am not hungry. There's nothing worse than starting my day on an empty stomach.
-better choices the rest of the day
-no mid morning crash
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?