- What are the main ingredients for a powerful energizing breakfast?
- I don’t always like to eat ‘breakfast’ foods. I think they’re horribly sweet and it’s not really nice to wake up and go straight for pancakes, waffles, cereal, french toast, and all the other nauseatingly sweet foods! I find I eat many leftovers and lunch and dinner foods for breakfast. Do you think that’s a problem? Do you have any suggestions on nonsweet breakfast foods I can eat? I’ve got a bit of a problem with eggs, too… So I’d prefer no eggs. 🙁 It’s tough!
- Are there any balanced breakfast ideas with a short prep time, because I’m really busy in the mornings!
- What time should you eat breakfast?
- What kinds of foods are good for breakfast?
No consensus on when & what to eat re exercise. But recent study suggested better weight loss to exercise before breakfast.
8am in the morning if you’re not and have to commute. An hour before work starts so you’ll be energised by the time you reach the office.
9.30am latest if you have an in house cafeteria at work and you can also use the time to catch up with coworkers
Keep in mind that I do my workout right after waking up, so I don’t know if that suits your lifestyle.
I hope this was helpful!
but u should better try different schemes to identify that which is most appropriate for u personally.
Good luck, dude 🙂
When u get up have an apple or banana then exercise and breakfast
- What could be the best breakfast to do when you are in a hurry?
- How do you make sure you prepare a good breakfast in a limited time
- What are good options for a quick but healthy breakfast that isn’t too carb-heavy?
- How much should I eat in the morning?
- How often do you skip breakfast? Do you notice a difference?
- What is a good but simple and easy breakfast to cook?
- What kind of food do you eat? How long usually it takes to prepare?
- How do you make enough time for a good breakfast?
- I eat alone, any tips on making the experience more exciting so I stick to it?
- What’s something low carb?