Chilaquiles, a MexicAn meal made out of fried corn tortilla. Cooked in tomato and chilli sauce and some salat, cream, onion and cheese on top.
Lowfat yogurt with granola and a piece of fruit. But i have been know to eat leftovers like chicken. My goal is to make breakfast my largest meal of the day.
I like protein bars for some good energy to start my day. I don't like to eat a lot in the morning so it's just enough to get me going
Fried mackerel. It's traditionally part of Korean breakfasts. It's crispy, delicious, and full of nutrients – omega3, proteins, B vitamins etc
Ren E C.
Chili! I love that I can throw it in the slow cooker overnight, and wake up to something hearty and nutritious in the morning 🥰
Protein shake but I don't always keep all the ingredients to make it everyday. I also enjoy muesli with fruit and yoghurt
I like the normal way of things…there's the time when thinking out of the box is just a waste of time. So I like to eat 2 boiled eggs, a cup of milk, cheese, and some vegetables. (sometimes I add peanut butter and jelly to my breakfast)
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??