Chilaquiles, a MexicAn meal made out of fried corn tortilla. Cooked in tomato and chilli sauce and some salat, cream, onion and cheese on top.
Lowfat yogurt with granola and a piece of fruit. But i have been know to eat leftovers like chicken. My goal is to make breakfast my largest meal of the day.
I like protein bars for some good energy to start my day. I don't like to eat a lot in the morning so it's just enough to get me going
Fried mackerel. It's traditionally part of Korean breakfasts. It's crispy, delicious, and full of nutrients – omega3, proteins, B vitamins etc
Ren E C.
Chili! I love that I can throw it in the slow cooker overnight, and wake up to something hearty and nutritious in the morning 🥰
Protein shake but I don't always keep all the ingredients to make it everyday. I also enjoy muesli with fruit and yoghurt
I like the normal way of things…there's the time when thinking out of the box is just a waste of time. So I like to eat 2 boiled eggs, a cup of milk, cheese, and some vegetables. (sometimes I add peanut butter and jelly to my breakfast)
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.