Flax seeds: 100g (crushed)
Chia seeds: 15g
Almonds (or other nuts): 100g (crushed)
Dried Coconut: 50g
Optional: Four Sigmatic's 10 Mushroom Blend, Amla Powder
My breakfast recipe (as inspiration for others and to hear if you have suggestions to make it even tastier or healthier):
Overnight oats. Really easy to prepare at night and even easier to eat in the morning. I prepare my mix in batches and then each night simply mash a banana, pour some of the mix, put some frozen berries on top and add soy milk. In the morning I usually cut some fresh fruits as well.
For protein 2 egg omelette in microwave; pan fried on weekends
- What is the healthiest way to cook your eggs?
- Do you eat breakfast at home?
- What do you normally eat for a light breakfast?
- I used to skip breakfast and would be hungry for snacks later. Now I eat breakfast, but I’m still hungry after. Anyone else has that issue?
- How soon after you wake up are you supposed to have breakfast to help you feel energized for the day?
- What is your go-to on-the-go healthy breakfast? I am always running late to work and would like quick breakfast options that are also healthy.
- I eat a lot of bread, it’s something cultural here. What do I do to quit that habit? I almost eat everything with bread! And when I don’t I stay hungry.
- What breakfast is the best for you?
- Are meal replacement shakes OK for breakfast?
- What are some quick healthy things to eat for breakfast?