Slice of bread, I use gluten free, you can use what you prefer
One egg in a non sticking pan
Half small avocado, mashed or sliced.
Salt and pepper
Is delicious, satisfying, has proteins of good quality and healthy fats
Trans fats. 0
Aim for an oatmeal with low sugar.
A lower sugar yogurt, or healthy muffins are some more options!
- Would adding cheese to my breakfast eggs be a bad idea?
- Can you suggest a good weight loss breakfast?
- How do you resist when you want something that isn’t so healthy?
- Do you still keep your great breakfast habit if for some reason you are late and in a hurry? What do you do in these cases?
- What are recipes that you feel help keep your energy going longer?
- What do you eat for breakfast? My stomach is usually funky first thing in the morning, so eating can be tough. But I feel even worse later if I don’t eat. What’s a healthy but light breakfast I could easily make?
- Give me some options for a great breakfast?
- How big should my breakfast be?
- Do you tend to eat the same thing for breakfast every morning?
- Do you think a high-fat high-protein breakfast is the way to go?