Also like dark cherry and splash of vanilla. Frozen dark cherries from the grocery store make delicious smoothies & oatmeals. The color is fabulous too! Excuse the pun. 😊
I am gonna say some kind of berries (blueberries are my favourite).
They are in season both in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, and are great to help strengthen your skin.
I wish you a great breakfast!
I usually add a spoonful of Kerry's Pure Irish Butter to make it taste even better! It's the best butter I've tried and it seems healthier than the other brands.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?