Usually I prep breakfast right before I eat it. I’m used to having waffles, bagels, etc.. with more involved items like eggs, breakfast sandwhiches, and pancakes, yeah there is some cooking. However breakfast isn’t as complicated let’s say a pork roast or a salmon, nor should it be!
Half hour after I wake up. My body wakes up and before breakfast I make my to do list and do some journaling and than I go to make my breakfast and eventually eat it.
Usually when I've been awake for an hour or more and there is a couple hours or more til lunch, this text input is horrible I have to type extremely slowly in order for it to pick up what letters I'm putting in
Whenever I feel like it. I know it’s important to follow a routine but sometimes, introducing variety can keep things interesting.
I prep for breakfast around 12 or 1 on the days that I have school. The days I have work I don’t really have time for breakfast I just grab and go and on my off days when ever I decide to wake up is when I prep for breakfast.
Depending on what you want to eat. Potatoes are great for chopping and par boiling up to three days in advance so that you can just drop them in the skillet in the morning.
Right after I have washed and deessed myself. If I have to do something after eating, I eat fast and then my stomach is a mess, so I need to be calm.
I try to prep of a night for at least 2 days worth. On days I am at home for breakfast with my son I find I pick while I make something, therefore I TRY to prep for those days more than any other so that don't mindlessly consume.
After i wake up and use some social media, i start to make my tea and go to the bathroom, wash my face and while the tea is cooling down, i stretch my arms and hands and massage my body
I usually prepare for breakfast in the morning after I wake up and while I’m getting dressed. I find letting myself decide the morning of let’s me feel “excited” or more willing to eat.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.