I like cream cheese or peanut butter toast paired with a banana. Very simple gor the mornings I feel unmotivated. It is also tasty
I like a good protein shake usually made with vanilla whey protein powder along with almond milk half a frozen banana and a tbs of pb2 powder. Or sonetimes I will have 1 or 2 boiled eggs with a piece of Sara Lee Delightful bread, toasted. Sometimes I have that same bread toasted with 2 tbs natural pnut butter and sometimes I like a container of "Two Good Vanilla yogurt" with either 1/2 cup of berries and a tsp of maple syrup or a tbs of pnut butter.
I like an omlette with spinach. I'll eat that with some fruit on the side, and then a spoonful of peanut butter afterwards!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.