Heavy meal makes you drowzy or lazy.
Breaking up diet helps with constant energy build up.
Specially when you exercise in between , as you mentioned.
Check your energy level, if you feel energized then continue with this motivated journey
If you want the full benefit of eating something good in the morning, you can always carry some fruits or granola bars with your when leaving your house for work or school and eat that during the journey
Hope it helps
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?