Heavy meal makes you drowzy or lazy.
Breaking up diet helps with constant energy build up.
Specially when you exercise in between , as you mentioned.
Check your energy level, if you feel energized then continue with this motivated journey
If you want the full benefit of eating something good in the morning, you can always carry some fruits or granola bars with your when leaving your house for work or school and eat that during the journey
Hope it helps
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?