I don't. Actually, according my health condition – issues with thyroid body and adrenal cortex – I must have breakfast during first hour after I wake up. However, I've read stories by many people including doctors about positive experience of delay breakfast and fasting
I've done that before, it's an effective way to lose weight but it's difficult to keep long term with family and social commitments
Not me 🙂 but I am obese, so I am probably not the best example of what to do. I have heard good and bad things about intermittent fasting, so do your research and see if it fits for you and what the research is saying. 🙂
I tend to do this primarily because I attempt to only eat when I'm hungry. Previously I have been overweight by a very large amount. however, due to only eating when I'm hungry, I have reduced my consumption to lose 40 lb. So there's a thing.
Yes, I do. I must admit that I am not fond of coffee so my drink of choice in the morning is Ceylon Peppermint tea with a teaspoon of olive oil. I do this fast until 11:30 to 12 & break my fast with either moringa scrambled eggs or with a bowl of veggies. I sip warm water 💦 with lemon in between and add raw ginger.
Yes! I don’t have much appetite in the morning anyways so I only eat breakfast occasionally. Brunch usually falls around 11am or 12pm. It is definitely helping with weight loss and I intend to continue this habit.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.