I don't. Actually, according my health condition – issues with thyroid body and adrenal cortex – I must have breakfast during first hour after I wake up. However, I've read stories by many people including doctors about positive experience of delay breakfast and fasting
I've done that before, it's an effective way to lose weight but it's difficult to keep long term with family and social commitments
Not me 🙂 but I am obese, so I am probably not the best example of what to do. I have heard good and bad things about intermittent fasting, so do your research and see if it fits for you and what the research is saying. 🙂
I tend to do this primarily because I attempt to only eat when I'm hungry. Previously I have been overweight by a very large amount. however, due to only eating when I'm hungry, I have reduced my consumption to lose 40 lb. So there's a thing.
Yes, I do. I must admit that I am not fond of coffee so my drink of choice in the morning is Ceylon Peppermint tea with a teaspoon of olive oil. I do this fast until 11:30 to 12 & break my fast with either moringa scrambled eggs or with a bowl of veggies. I sip warm water 💦 with lemon in between and add raw ginger.
Yes! I don’t have much appetite in the morning anyways so I only eat breakfast occasionally. Brunch usually falls around 11am or 12pm. It is definitely helping with weight loss and I intend to continue this habit.
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?