Yes ofc. Fried food isn’t the best option especially for breakfast. I highly recommend you different menu – starting from breakfast. Try to eat more rare vegetables or fruit. Maybe oatmeal will be a good option for you. Hope it helped 😉
Yes it effect because fried food contain alot of oil and fat and if you eat it as a breakfast it could damage your stomach.
Yes, you wil feel tired earlier and it wil only fuel your body for a few hours and eating fried food can lead to obesity if you don’t exercise and eat healthy, start with a egg and tea or a salad in the morning, what I like to do I like to make myself a iced coffee and eat half an avo and some wheat based cereal I eat less than a adult because I am still very young
It's okay to eat fried food for breakfast, unless it's not pretty often because it can be bad for your health if you do.
Yes. Whilst a fry up can be nice as a treat and can be beneficial in small quantities, it's not great to have oily fried food every day as opposed to fruit or nuts etc that are healthy and will distribute their energy longer
Absolutely yes. Your body is really smart and it knows how to keep itself fit unless you cross the line. Our body needs fats, carbs and proteins with every meal. Carbs and fats are for energy, proteins are for feeding the muscles, to keep all the processes in your body working. As soon as you give your body too much fats or carbs your body won't be able to get them into energy but to fat cells. And the kore fat cells you have the bigger are options to become really overweight, get some cholesterol problems, or even problems with you blood and vains because they can get too fat too. So any kind of fried food, not just for breakfast is affecting your body. You are getting too much of the fats and carbs in and your body can not use it all. If you eat pancakes for breakfast make a protein ones (1egg, 1 scoop of protein powder,1 banana, 40g of oatmeals, mix all together and put it in a pan with a little bit of oil. The best is if you have oil in spray so you put 2ml of oil on instead of 10ml, which counts at the end of the day) the same is with egss, do hard boiled eggs if possible cause the yolk itself has fats. If you fry the eggs you are eating double fats.
Ma Wenn Z.
It would depend on what you fry with. I use a cooking spray to cook eggs. On special occasions I have bacon but I microwave that.
Yes fried food generally is not healthy for you (lots of trans fats and oils) and will lower your energy levels for the rest of the day. Also fried foods do not keep you full so you will be craving more food and potentially make bad choices because of that hunger.
Of course, dear! I reccomend boiling 2-3 delicious eggs-they have seratonin hormone which makes u happy :))!- And I'm sure u will feel great and light, slice a cucumber with them, and an apple, have a nice day insha'allah 🙂 🌸
it will affect you, as you are not giving your body the nutrients it need and fries food is burned oil and that is horrible for your body
Yes , u should try avoiding fried food for ur breakfast u can go for a vegetable sandwich 🥪, 🥗 salad , boiled egg 🥚, boiled sprouts …..etc
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.