I think that eating some walnuts when you're in a hurry it's great because It gives you enough Energy and It prepares you for the morning works. They're also very good for your skin because It conteins vitamins E and C..
Pr Spero P.
Whenever I’m in a hurry, I grab some jelly or some cheese or anything that is pushed the fridge and can eat on the way to school!
Although easy, a simple yet affective thing to eat during a morning rush is simply a banana or a protein bar. If you have a couple minutes maybe even a smoothie.
Granola bars, they come in all sorts of flavours and fill your tummy for the morning. If you don’t like granola bars, then fruit – an apple or banana or pear or whatever fruit is in season is really easy to grab on your way out the door. Just be careful that some fruits do make a little juicy mess.
Anything with nut butters! If you pair it with crackers you get complete proteins that help stabilize blood sugar. I love almond butter and apples when I want something sweet but stabilizing.
La Ssa P.
A toast with salmon, cream cheese and rucola/lamb’s lettuce. Enjoy and don’t stress out, you’ll be there just in time, and even if you won’t be, take easy 🌸
I go for string cheese/BabyBel cheese, nuts, hard boiled eggs, raw broccoli + dip, salami/summer sausage. Most of these foods are full of fat and protein to keep you full for a long time. And they don’t have carbs, which can spike your blood sugar and cause you to crash later on. I love these quick snacks!
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?