I think that eating some walnuts when you're in a hurry it's great because It gives you enough Energy and It prepares you for the morning works. They're also very good for your skin because It conteins vitamins E and C..
Pr Spero P.
Whenever I’m in a hurry, I grab some jelly or some cheese or anything that is pushed the fridge and can eat on the way to school!
Although easy, a simple yet affective thing to eat during a morning rush is simply a banana or a protein bar. If you have a couple minutes maybe even a smoothie.
Granola bars, they come in all sorts of flavours and fill your tummy for the morning. If you don’t like granola bars, then fruit – an apple or banana or pear or whatever fruit is in season is really easy to grab on your way out the door. Just be careful that some fruits do make a little juicy mess.
Anything with nut butters! If you pair it with crackers you get complete proteins that help stabilize blood sugar. I love almond butter and apples when I want something sweet but stabilizing.
La Ssa P.
A toast with salmon, cream cheese and rucola/lamb’s lettuce. Enjoy and don’t stress out, you’ll be there just in time, and even if you won’t be, take easy 🌸
I go for string cheese/BabyBel cheese, nuts, hard boiled eggs, raw broccoli + dip, salami/summer sausage. Most of these foods are full of fat and protein to keep you full for a long time. And they don’t have carbs, which can spike your blood sugar and cause you to crash later on. I love these quick snacks!
- What kind of protein do you have when you’re sick of eggs for breakfast?
- Sure, what are other Fabulous members go-to breakfast on a weekday morning?
- What do you eat for breakfast that helps you lose weight?
- I start work pretty early and still struggle to get going. Is there a particular breakfast people on the go prefer?
- My fiance and I are in the habit of getting doughnuts every morning we volunteer. Since we volunteer twice a week, this is kind of a problem. What are some ways I could make this habit a little healthier? He’s not very interested in eating healthy so I need ideas that he’ll be okay with as well.
- What do you normally eat for breakfast that is gluten free?
- What is a good breakfast for people on the go?
- Does coffee help jump start your day or make you too jumpy?
- What’s the quickest and most nutritious meal to make in the morning on a budget?
- Do you drink green juices?