Oatmeal with a spoon of Peanut butter with tea.
Steak with sautéed potatoes with veggies.
Salmon with white eggs and Esparagus.
Milk and a healthy cereal
Greek yogurt + fruit
Are some options that don’t take too long to make and some of them you can eat on your commute!
Or a boiled egg and some toast;
Or yoghurt with muesli if you are not a morning milk person;
Poha or upma
We usually have eggs for breakfast because they are a good source if protein.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day because you haven't eaten in more than six hours.
You need it to boost your energy for the day.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?