Oatmeal is so great. You can do it in so many different ways. I absolutely love the unlimited variations I have with oatmeal. But I can’t lie and say I do t get bored easily. So I usually mix it up with avocado toast, varying as well of course.
I prefer to skip the oatmeal because it is too carby. I’d replace the peanut butter with almond butter as it is better nutritionally.
Yes personally I have 4 servings of Oatmeal daily. I usually don't add too much more than a dollop of yogurt or a drizzle of honey or vanilla extract. Its full of Fiber and good for lowering cholesterol.
Yes its ok to have oat meal,its delicious and high in fibre. Blue berries are so good i use that with banana in my shakes i add strawberries as well
I think that sounds good, but I personally prefer a bit more variety. I also tend to limit how much grain I eat as i find it makes me a sluggish after eating.
I prefer a low carb diet, due to multiple reasons: longer satiety feeling, digestive & gastrointestinal issues. In the morning I opt for a fullfat yogurt and an avocado. When I feel the need for something sweet I take a banana instead.
I think it's ok. I like oatmeal and adding berries, bananas or peanut butter gives some variety. I also like poached eggs and toast.
Yes, I eat the same thing every day for breakfast cause it's good and works for me. As long as its balanced, do what works!
I think it is. It’s still healthy. I’m not a nutritionist but as long as you are still excited to eat it and it’s healthy (can try variations of it).
V Nea Q.
Oatmeal starts as a good, healthy breakfast. Choose the least processed oats (steel cut oats best, old fashioned is also good, instant or pre packaged is last). As soon your favorite toppings, but be conscious of the sweet add-ons. Enjoy as frequently as you choose
Oatmeal is a great choice for breakfast as it is high in protein. Great idea to change it up a bit with different toppings so you don't get bored.
Klaus Dieter F.
As long as your body is fine with eating oatmeal everyday and you enjoy it, I do not see a problem. Oatmeal has a lot of benefits for your body. Just make sure you couple it with some fruit and have a balanced diet throughout your day.
Yes it's fine to eat oatmeal every day. It is a good source of fiber and an adult needs 25g of fiber every day. Oatmeal is just a small portion of the the intake.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?