One of the best, that my wife cooks – shookshooka. (Eggs with tomato’s and vegetables.
Recently it has been yogurt and cereal or eggs and ham. Back in NL, breakfast was less common, and my roommates have a less than healthy meal each time (hagelslag with butter on bread). So I would sometimes eat with them
More than not I did not eat breakfast. Just coffee with milk and sugar
- Any simple breakfast recipes with complex carbs, protein, and only 3-5 ingredients?
- What if you really don’t like food in the morning?
- What do you usually drink in the morning for breakfast?
- What is your favorite breakfast for weekdays?
- Do you make your breakfast in the morning or the night before?
- What do you eat when you’ve got work at six in the morning?
- What’s a good breakfast on days I want to head out a run?
- What is the first drink you go for when you head to the kitchen?
- What do you eat when you’re not hungry in the morning?
- Fruit, protein, or carbs. Which way do you go?