One of the best, that my wife cooks – shookshooka. (Eggs with tomato’s and vegetables.
Recently it has been yogurt and cereal or eggs and ham. Back in NL, breakfast was less common, and my roommates have a less than healthy meal each time (hagelslag with butter on bread). So I would sometimes eat with them
More than not I did not eat breakfast. Just coffee with milk and sugar
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?