I have a small but filling breakfast with orange juice, water or coffee/tea with 2 slices of brown bread you may put whatever u want in top. Hope the helps! 😊
I find it’s always easier to drink your fruits and vegetables in the morning. So if you’re in a rush you can get premias smoothies from the store, or if not blend your own with frozen fruit and almond milk. I always add a little cinnamon, honey, and mixed greens to my strawberry banana smoothie in the morning. Another thing I do when I have more time, is make an omelette. Fry some bacon and whisk some eggs. Sear some onions and mushrooms and set to the side with your bacon. Pour your whisked egg into a well greased pan on low heat, and wait for the omelette to solidify on the bottom before adding you cooked bacon, mushrooms, and some mixed greens. Don’t forget to season to taste and add cheese!
I think that eggs and bread could be a great breakfast, I usually ate them, but now I avoid bread and carbs a little bit, because my body requires protein and fat. Still, I think that this is a great breakfast.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.