- I struggle with breakfast planning. How do you do it?
- What would be the great breakfast which gives energy and is healthy and tasty?
- How do you make enough time for a good breakfast?
- Do you think breakfast smoothies would be the best choice if you feel pressed for time?
- What’s your easiest yummy breakfast that’s not a nutrition bar?
Are there other drinks you can consider eliminating from your diet? Perhaps sugar-laden drinks such as colas, or fruit juices, or sweeten coffee drinks!
Milk is a great source of calcium. It may actually assist you in your fight to lose weight.
DON'T STOP DRINKING MILK
That s all I had to say
Same goes to everything you would like to avoid (snacks, bizkits, crackers, chocholate etc.)
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?