Are there other drinks you can consider eliminating from your diet? Perhaps sugar-laden drinks such as colas, or fruit juices, or sweeten coffee drinks!
Milk is a great source of calcium. It may actually assist you in your fight to lose weight.
DON'T STOP DRINKING MILK
That s all I had to say
Same goes to everything you would like to avoid (snacks, bizkits, crackers, chocholate etc.)
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?