- I love protein powder though some can get clumpy. What are the protein powders you guys use?
- What are your favorite breakfast meals?
- What are some yummy and healthy breakfast meals that don’t include eggs?
- Is it still breakfast if it’s after 12 noon?
- Any tips for avoiding junk food during breakfast?
Selmaan A Ali
My second advice would be that you don’t need to preparare a large breakfast, or eat a lot if you don’t feel that hungry. A fruit or smaller breakfast is a good start – better than nothing at all.
The key point is to get something into your stomach every day by breakfast, and to not turn it into a cumbersome process that takes a lot of time (unless you want to, of course).
Try exploring new breakfast options, like taking inspiration from other countries, cultures or even foods you wouldn't usually eat at breakfast.
I promise you, there's something out there that's for you. Explore your options!
- What could be the best breakfast to do when you are in a hurry?
- How do you make sure you prepare a good breakfast in a limited time
- What are good options for a quick but healthy breakfast that isn’t too carb-heavy?
- How much should I eat in the morning?
- How often do you skip breakfast? Do you notice a difference?
- What is a good but simple and easy breakfast to cook?
- What kind of food do you eat? How long usually it takes to prepare?
- How do you make enough time for a good breakfast?
- I eat alone, any tips on making the experience more exciting so I stick to it?
- What’s something low carb?