Selmaan A Ali
My second advice would be that you don’t need to preparare a large breakfast, or eat a lot if you don’t feel that hungry. A fruit or smaller breakfast is a good start – better than nothing at all.
The key point is to get something into your stomach every day by breakfast, and to not turn it into a cumbersome process that takes a lot of time (unless you want to, of course).
Try exploring new breakfast options, like taking inspiration from other countries, cultures or even foods you wouldn't usually eat at breakfast.
I promise you, there's something out there that's for you. Explore your options!
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?