Selmaan A Ali
My second advice would be that you don’t need to preparare a large breakfast, or eat a lot if you don’t feel that hungry. A fruit or smaller breakfast is a good start – better than nothing at all.
The key point is to get something into your stomach every day by breakfast, and to not turn it into a cumbersome process that takes a lot of time (unless you want to, of course).
Try exploring new breakfast options, like taking inspiration from other countries, cultures or even foods you wouldn't usually eat at breakfast.
I promise you, there's something out there that's for you. Explore your options!
- How do you stay motivated to eat healthy throughout the day?
- What happens if I sleep in and miss breakfast?
- What is your go-to breakfast?!
- How often should you have eggs for breakfast?
- What makes a great breakfast in India?
- Is protein necessary for breakfast? I do just fruit smoothies, to cleanse first thing.
- What can you eat if you’re not even hungry?
- What type of vegan protein can I add to my breakfast menu?
- Which is better for my mind and health, eating breakfast before or after exercise?
- What is a delicious, filling, healthy breakfast that does well being prepared in advance?