I really recommend hot water, but you have to add something else if you don’t want it to taste bland, I add mostly banana, berries and dark chocolate, it’s delicious!
Try different milk alternatives! I personally love almond milk, especially the one that has vanilla in it. Soy milk is pretty good too, but if you really want to go for the meme, try oat milk with oats!
If you don't like adding milk in oats then you can add warm water with milk-powder or just warm water or, You can also add chocolate syrup.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.