- Yeah how do I keep from my back hurting and my mind wandering off?
- What do you guys like about meditation? How do you feel after meditation?
- What time of day do you like to meditate and if you are religious how do you fit this in with other spiritual practices?
- My biggest challenge is actually getting to the mat and meditating. Any suggestions on how to self-motivate?
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
I meditate once a day to ground myself. Morning mediation sometimes lack the concentration and I’m usually too tired not to fall asleep. It also stresses me because if I’d be dependent on morning meditation I might get disappointed if the children wake up during a session. Therefore I usually meditate as part of my evening routine before going to bed.
I use morning meditation for several key reasons: focus, centre myself and energize.
Evening meditation is mainly to quiet the mind and reflect, setting you up for relaxed and thought free night of sleep.
If I had to choose, I would say morning though, as your brain naturally easier time to get into the perfect brainwave pattern for deep meditation, however, some people, like me, tend to simply fall back to sleep that way 🤣
For me deep meditation is easiest and most effective later in the day after physical exercise.
I would guess if you had to choose, it would be which one is right for you.
In the end, I still need to keep trying to Daley a good evening routine drink water, read, turn the lights out, no tv or snacks, meditate, and get a good restful sleep every night.
For me, it’s been morning. I do it before everything else, because I want to make sure nothing distracts me from sitting. I also don’t meditate at night usually because I’ve found it’s harder for me to stay awake then.
- How much time does it take to make meditation a habit?
- How do you meditate when you’re not in the spiritual mood and nothing feels connective?
- What is meditation definition?
- What are different ways of improving focus while I am studying? Can meditation help me in this?
- What does meditation mean?
- Can l meditate lying down?
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep