- How do I wake my brain up enough in the morning to remind myself not to get back in bed?
- How do you fight sleepiness during meditation?
- How do you get over depression morning wake-up mind?
- What do you experience as you become more of an expert at meditation?
- What is the best choice for loving yourself?
I meditate once a day to ground myself. Morning mediation sometimes lack the concentration and I’m usually too tired not to fall asleep. It also stresses me because if I’d be dependent on morning meditation I might get disappointed if the children wake up during a session. Therefore I usually meditate as part of my evening routine before going to bed.
I use morning meditation for several key reasons: focus, centre myself and energize.
Evening meditation is mainly to quiet the mind and reflect, setting you up for relaxed and thought free night of sleep.
If I had to choose, I would say morning though, as your brain naturally easier time to get into the perfect brainwave pattern for deep meditation, however, some people, like me, tend to simply fall back to sleep that way 🤣
For me deep meditation is easiest and most effective later in the day after physical exercise.
I would guess if you had to choose, it would be which one is right for you.
In the end, I still need to keep trying to Daley a good evening routine drink water, read, turn the lights out, no tv or snacks, meditate, and get a good restful sleep every night.
For me, it’s been morning. I do it before everything else, because I want to make sure nothing distracts me from sitting. I also don’t meditate at night usually because I’ve found it’s harder for me to stay awake then.
- What do you think about when you meditate?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What time is needed for meditation? Should it be different in the morning and in the evening? If you sometimes fall asleep during meditation, what should you do?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- When meditating are there easier ways to focus instead of visualizing my breath? I have a hard time concentrating and keeping my mind from wandering when meditating. Does this get better with practice? And what are tips to get better?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?