Nope 👎🏻 not normal because meditation makes your mind calmer clear n attentive!! You feel so focused and calm after meditation or during
Yes, it's normal. You're meditation is helping you find yourself at your deepest level somethings in ourselves aren't peaceful and warm. Keep listening to yourself and remember let your breathing guide you, that dark place might be scary but you've got this! Good job.
- What helps you stay focused?
- How to sit for a good meditation time.
- Guided or non guided???
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- What’s the best position to meditate?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?