Nope 👎🏻 not normal because meditation makes your mind calmer clear n attentive!! You feel so focused and calm after meditation or during
Yes, it's normal. You're meditation is helping you find yourself at your deepest level somethings in ourselves aren't peaceful and warm. Keep listening to yourself and remember let your breathing guide you, that dark place might be scary but you've got this! Good job.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??