My meditation is to keep silence for about 5 minutes and trying to remember what happend in yesterday. After that make a plan to start a day.
I meditate around 4 to 5 minutes in morning Angeles evening, in morning I do deep breathing meditation in which I take deep breath hold for 3 seconds and exhale. While in evening I memorize and speak lord shiva's mantra ऊँ for meditation
My meditation is facilitated by an app named Petit Bambou. It has several guided programs which is accessible for free. Once you follow those, you will gain a basic level of knowledge how to meditate mindfully. Once the sessions are completed, there are customisable sessions with relaxing music where you will be able to meditate and learn at the same time. Explore yourself and practice mindfulness. The learning never stops.
I like meditating on my bed before sleeping. I close my eyes, relax my body and just breathe as deep as I can. Sometimes I use a relaxing playlist on Spotify. That makes me quiet and focused on meditating. I also have a stick of strawberry smell on my nightstand.
I use my noise blocking headphones and typically listen to binaural beats, white noise, and other sounds to create a soundscape
Math O Q.
Most of the time I will sit on my bed, but in a active position. Than I put on my medication video and just follow. On the end I say where I thankful for am and/or what I wanna do that day.
Since I've started meditating recently, I don't really have a ritual or something like that. I just meditate twice a day, 5 minutes each time, to get used to it and don't get bored. Whenever I feel like I'm ready to move forward I'll do it but at the moment I'm doing what I mentioned before as I'm naïve and I don't have a lot of info about the topic. (Sorry if something doesn't make sense, English isn't my first language).
- What do you consider to be enlightenment?
- Any advice for meditating with chronic pain? It can be quite hard to focus..
- Have you found a way to integrate visualisation and mediation? Or is it two incompatible practises that can’t be combined ?
- What is better guided or non guided
- How do you get yourself to meditate when you just don’t feel like it?
- What are the most significant changes you felt since you started meditating?
- Does anyone else get a sort of low but constant buzzing angry energy when they start ramping up their meditation practice?? How do you deal with this, if so?
- How do you refocus when your mind wanders?
- How can I focus on meditation better? How can I stop my mind from wandering and becoming very distracted?
- Do you see anything when you meditate? What do you see?