- What are you trying to get out of meditation habit?
- Do you prefer meditating by yourself or using a guided meditation?
- Do you prefer to sit on a pillow or chair when doing a seated meditation?
- How has meditation improved or changed you?
- How do you incorporate the things you learn through meditation in your everyday life?
Close Ur eyes…
Use White noises or Nature music or Biurnal beats…
Concentrate on each n every beat…
Once you’ve got comfortable in a seated position, set a timer. Focus on your breath, and know that you’re in good company when you find your mind shooting off all over the place. That’s just how we all are. With kindness, patience,
I also use a timer.
- What do you think about when you meditate?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What time is needed for meditation? Should it be different in the morning and in the evening? If you sometimes fall asleep during meditation, what should you do?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- When meditating are there easier ways to focus instead of visualizing my breath? I have a hard time concentrating and keeping my mind from wandering when meditating. Does this get better with practice? And what are tips to get better?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?