- When do you find it hardest to meditate? When do you find it the easiest?
- Does anyone else find it hard to breathe long breaths? I breathe shallow and it makes it hard to meditate in classes cause the breaths are so long.
- How do I find time for meditation in hectic times?
- I know you guys get this a lot but how long does it take to feel noticable changes in your attitude, say being more calm or thinking more clearly? I know it differs for everyone but I would like a ballpark figure.
- There are many types of meditation. Which do you use and find most effective and how are they effective?
Close Ur eyes…
Use White noises or Nature music or Biurnal beats…
Concentrate on each n every beat…
Once you’ve got comfortable in a seated position, set a timer. Focus on your breath, and know that you’re in good company when you find your mind shooting off all over the place. That’s just how we all are. With kindness, patience,
I also use a timer.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?