I also use a timer.
Close Ur eyes…
Use White noises or Nature music or Biurnal beats…
Concentrate on each n every beat…
Once you’ve got comfortable in a seated position, set a timer. Focus on your breath, and know that you’re in good company when you find your mind shooting off all over the place. That’s just how we all are. With kindness, patience,
- What helps you stay focused?
- How to sit for a good meditation time.
- Guided or non guided???
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- What’s the best position to meditate?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?