I have, and I have gone. Twice. Amazing experience both times. I suggest having as strong a practice as you can manage before heading to a retreat, to get the most out of it.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?
- I meditate often but can’t seem to to do it daily. It feels like a waste of time when I’m working. How can I get over this?