At that time, my mind is free from stress, so it's easier to get into a meditative mindset.
At the same time,
Meditation is rarely ever not useful to me. :):):)
1) first thing in the morning. It’s like brushing your teeth for your brain, do it before you leave the house.
2) when you need it. Suddenly stressed, I take a two minute break in the hallway with a meditation break. Fabulous has some good ones! Just catching your breath can help.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??