Honestly my quick breakfast is a smoothie. I have a juicer and a big jar, and on weekends I’ll fill the jar with fresh juice: carrots, apples, ginger, lemon. Then during the week I throw a banana, some frozen strawberries, some whey protein and Amzing Grass (powder super greens) sometimes some cashews with my fresh juice and it’s the best dang smoothie you ever had!
- On the weekends when you wake up later than normal (10am), it is worth to wait to have a brunch?
- When is the best time for breakfast in the morning after waking up?
- Have other Fabulous members tried intermittent fasting? What are your experiences developing that habit, particularly in the setting of a home with children?
- What is the best protein rich breakfast?
- What do you eat before a workout and how much time before do you eat?
An apple, and some natural juice are good options for when one is in a hurry. Keep in mind breakfast is the most important meal of the day so is better to take a time and have a good breakfast to star your day motivated 🙂
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?