Honestly my quick breakfast is a smoothie. I have a juicer and a big jar, and on weekends I’ll fill the jar with fresh juice: carrots, apples, ginger, lemon. Then during the week I throw a banana, some frozen strawberries, some whey protein and Amzing Grass (powder super greens) sometimes some cashews with my fresh juice and it’s the best dang smoothie you ever had!
An apple, and some natural juice are good options for when one is in a hurry. Keep in mind breakfast is the most important meal of the day so is better to take a time and have a good breakfast to star your day motivated 🙂
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??