Honestly my quick breakfast is a smoothie. I have a juicer and a big jar, and on weekends I’ll fill the jar with fresh juice: carrots, apples, ginger, lemon. Then during the week I throw a banana, some frozen strawberries, some whey protein and Amzing Grass (powder super greens) sometimes some cashews with my fresh juice and it’s the best dang smoothie you ever had!
An apple, and some natural juice are good options for when one is in a hurry. Keep in mind breakfast is the most important meal of the day so is better to take a time and have a good breakfast to star your day motivated 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?