My breakfast is usually 3/4ths of the amount I have for lunch. This is because I like to keep my meals nice and easy in order for me to lose weight. Remember, diet is a great deal when you’re trying to lose weight! Good luck, and never give up!
My breakfast is roughly the same as my lunch. However occasionally when I wake up hungry, which is at least 3 days out of 7, I’ll eat a bigger breakfast than lunch.
Not too big compared to lunch, depends on what I actually eat though or if I even eat lunch. Most of the time I do eat lunch and when I do I think its bigger than breakfast.
- What are some of your favorite low-carb breakfast options?
- Is cereal a good option for those days where you just don’t have the time to cook a proper meal?
- Do you have smoothies for breakfast? Any recipes to share?
- How long after waking up should I have breakfast?
- What do you prepare for your breakfast?
- What should I eat if I’m planning a bigger breakfast later in the morning?
- What supplements do you recommend adding to your daily breakfast intake?
- Do you prefer sweet (pastry, fruits, honey, grains, etc.) or savory (eggs, bacon, salmon, avocado toast, etc.) breakfasts?
- What are some ways to introduce more variety into my daily breakfast?
- What are some breakfast options for when you are on the go and rushing out the door?