My breakfast is usually 3/4ths of the amount I have for lunch. This is because I like to keep my meals nice and easy in order for me to lose weight. Remember, diet is a great deal when you’re trying to lose weight! Good luck, and never give up!
My breakfast is roughly the same as my lunch. However occasionally when I wake up hungry, which is at least 3 days out of 7, I’ll eat a bigger breakfast than lunch.
Not too big compared to lunch, depends on what I actually eat though or if I even eat lunch. Most of the time I do eat lunch and when I do I think its bigger than breakfast.
- What is the difference between a great breakfast and a not-so-great one?
- I love the app but I leave a lot of tasks unchecked. It’s great to make a to-do list but nothing is making me do any of it. I suffer with depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, and chronic back pain so it’s difficult to get things ticked off. Anything I could try?
- Hello friendly stranger! Do you know some fast breakfast options that are whole foods and won’t spike blood sugar?
- What do you consider a great breakfast?
- Do you have any breakfast recipes with almond milk?
- Is it okay to define a great breakfast as a breakfast that is a real treat (but maybe not very healthy) on the weekends?
- What exactly constitutes a great breakfast?
- Have any quick energizing breakfast recipes that you use daily?
- What are easy, accessible breakfasts? I’ve been having poached eggs and toast for months now, and it fills the void, but it does get quite boring (and I’m worried about having potentially more protein than my body can process).
- What is an easy breakfast that’s good for busy mornings?