Quick breakfast: oatmeal with blueberries or yogurt with muesli
Big breakfast: eggs mixed with roasted vegetables and chorizo
After drinking your cup of water, it is recommended to have something that isn’t too heavy. Eggs, a little baggie of mixed nuts, some fruit or a small bowl of oatmeal are great ways to start the day.
Either weatabix & fruit, porridge & fruit, toast & jam, a smoothie or eggs on a weekend. I don’t like to eat the same thing everyday!
I personally hate breakfast but know it’s a good way to start the day so I started off with a few biscuits and a coffee then a slice of toast and a coffee then developed to 2 slices of toast or 1 slice with avocado on. So over time I’ve built it up to help get a good specs of food in me in the mornings. Don’t get me wrong I have my down days but I make sure I get something
My go-to is hard boiled eggs or a breakfast sandwich! But I also try to keep bananas on hand and small containers of yogurt in the fridge. When I have more time, I make a larger breakfast with eggs, bacon or sausage, and a complex carb like potatoes
- How long after you get up do you eat breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfasts for moms on the go?
- What do you eat when you’re on the run and can’t prepare breakfast?
- What do you do to vary your breakfast options?
- Do you have great make-ahead breakfasts?
- How do you avoid wanting carbs in the morning? I have strong cravings for bread/toast/bagels.
- How do you refrain from eating sugary cereals? Sometimes I have a craving for it, but I realize that it’s not the best thing for my body at the top of the morning.
- Any recipes for an amazing breakfast? I need more ideas.
- If you work early in the morning and commute to work, how quickly do you eat breakfast after waking up? How does this factor into your morning commute?
- Do you include vegetables in your breakfast?