Quick breakfast: oatmeal with blueberries or yogurt with muesli
Big breakfast: eggs mixed with roasted vegetables and chorizo
After drinking your cup of water, it is recommended to have something that isn’t too heavy. Eggs, a little baggie of mixed nuts, some fruit or a small bowl of oatmeal are great ways to start the day.
Either weatabix & fruit, porridge & fruit, toast & jam, a smoothie or eggs on a weekend. I don’t like to eat the same thing everyday!
I personally hate breakfast but know it’s a good way to start the day so I started off with a few biscuits and a coffee then a slice of toast and a coffee then developed to 2 slices of toast or 1 slice with avocado on. So over time I’ve built it up to help get a good specs of food in me in the mornings. Don’t get me wrong I have my down days but I make sure I get something
My go-to is hard boiled eggs or a breakfast sandwich! But I also try to keep bananas on hand and small containers of yogurt in the fridge. When I have more time, I make a larger breakfast with eggs, bacon or sausage, and a complex carb like potatoes
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?