Quick breakfast: oatmeal with blueberries or yogurt with muesli
Big breakfast: eggs mixed with roasted vegetables and chorizo
After drinking your cup of water, it is recommended to have something that isn’t too heavy. Eggs, a little baggie of mixed nuts, some fruit or a small bowl of oatmeal are great ways to start the day.
Either weatabix & fruit, porridge & fruit, toast & jam, a smoothie or eggs on a weekend. I don’t like to eat the same thing everyday!
I personally hate breakfast but know it’s a good way to start the day so I started off with a few biscuits and a coffee then a slice of toast and a coffee then developed to 2 slices of toast or 1 slice with avocado on. So over time I’ve built it up to help get a good specs of food in me in the mornings. Don’t get me wrong I have my down days but I make sure I get something
My go-to is hard boiled eggs or a breakfast sandwich! But I also try to keep bananas on hand and small containers of yogurt in the fridge. When I have more time, I make a larger breakfast with eggs, bacon or sausage, and a complex carb like potatoes
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?