Quick breakfast: oatmeal with blueberries or yogurt with muesli
Big breakfast: eggs mixed with roasted vegetables and chorizo
After drinking your cup of water, it is recommended to have something that isn’t too heavy. Eggs, a little baggie of mixed nuts, some fruit or a small bowl of oatmeal are great ways to start the day.
Either weatabix & fruit, porridge & fruit, toast & jam, a smoothie or eggs on a weekend. I don’t like to eat the same thing everyday!
I personally hate breakfast but know it’s a good way to start the day so I started off with a few biscuits and a coffee then a slice of toast and a coffee then developed to 2 slices of toast or 1 slice with avocado on. So over time I’ve built it up to help get a good specs of food in me in the mornings. Don’t get me wrong I have my down days but I make sure I get something
My go-to is hard boiled eggs or a breakfast sandwich! But I also try to keep bananas on hand and small containers of yogurt in the fridge. When I have more time, I make a larger breakfast with eggs, bacon or sausage, and a complex carb like potatoes
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.