Definitely! This is your life and you can do whatever you want. If you want a piece of bread, go for it! Nothing can tell you that you CAN’T eat something, if you still want it, have it! Just make sure that your breakfast is well balanced and having bread actually could help fill you up more than having just an egg!
Depends. If you feel like you need some more energy then go for it. If you aren't doing anything majorly difficult then you don't have to. The choice is yours after all.
Yes if you are hungry, when you push yourself to not tto eat you will be not in a good mood and iit will not make yyou happy
You deserve to eat until your full! Having a great breakfast doesn't have to be restricting. Try to swap out normal bread with whole grain bread and use jam with real fruits and less added sugars!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.