Definitely! This is your life and you can do whatever you want. If you want a piece of bread, go for it! Nothing can tell you that you CAN’T eat something, if you still want it, have it! Just make sure that your breakfast is well balanced and having bread actually could help fill you up more than having just an egg!
Depends. If you feel like you need some more energy then go for it. If you aren't doing anything majorly difficult then you don't have to. The choice is yours after all.
Yes if you are hungry, when you push yourself to not tto eat you will be not in a good mood and iit will not make yyou happy
You deserve to eat until your full! Having a great breakfast doesn't have to be restricting. Try to swap out normal bread with whole grain bread and use jam with real fruits and less added sugars!
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?