Crackers cheese and beet salad.
Or pita bread with tomatoes baked eggs and herbs
Sweet potatoe apple cheese ok cocktail sticks
Fish baked with lemon with rice like in Asia with a little amino acid
I then make a quick omelet of 2 eggs and baby spinach/kale. Yummy and keeps me full til noon!
Unsweetened almond or coconut milk – 300ml
Almond butter – 1-2 tablespoons
Whey protein – 30g
Blueberries (frozen are best)
Add some stevia and or vanilla to sweeten
All you need is just 1 banana and 1 egg. You just mix them and then fry them on the pan.
For non vegetarians – eggs (best breakfast food ever), tuna, salami, bacon, ham
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?