Crackers cheese and beet salad.
Or pita bread with tomatoes baked eggs and herbs
Sweet potatoe apple cheese ok cocktail sticks
Fish baked with lemon with rice like in Asia with a little amino acid
I then make a quick omelet of 2 eggs and baby spinach/kale. Yummy and keeps me full til noon!
Unsweetened almond or coconut milk – 300ml
Almond butter – 1-2 tablespoons
Whey protein – 30g
Blueberries (frozen are best)
Add some stevia and or vanilla to sweeten
All you need is just 1 banana and 1 egg. You just mix them and then fry them on the pan.
For non vegetarians – eggs (best breakfast food ever), tuna, salami, bacon, ham
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??