Crackers cheese and beet salad.
Or pita bread with tomatoes baked eggs and herbs
Sweet potatoe apple cheese ok cocktail sticks
Fish baked with lemon with rice like in Asia with a little amino acid
I then make a quick omelet of 2 eggs and baby spinach/kale. Yummy and keeps me full til noon!
Unsweetened almond or coconut milk – 300ml
Almond butter – 1-2 tablespoons
Whey protein – 30g
Blueberries (frozen are best)
Add some stevia and or vanilla to sweeten
All you need is just 1 banana and 1 egg. You just mix them and then fry them on the pan.
For non vegetarians – eggs (best breakfast food ever), tuna, salami, bacon, ham
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?