Crackers cheese and beet salad.
Or pita bread with tomatoes baked eggs and herbs
Sweet potatoe apple cheese ok cocktail sticks
Fish baked with lemon with rice like in Asia with a little amino acid
I then make a quick omelet of 2 eggs and baby spinach/kale. Yummy and keeps me full til noon!
Unsweetened almond or coconut milk – 300ml
Almond butter – 1-2 tablespoons
Whey protein – 30g
Blueberries (frozen are best)
Add some stevia and or vanilla to sweeten
All you need is just 1 banana and 1 egg. You just mix them and then fry them on the pan.
For non vegetarians – eggs (best breakfast food ever), tuna, salami, bacon, ham
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.