Ik begin graag met iets vullend zoals een boterham met avocado . Daarna wat graantjes en yohurt en dan nog een stukje fruit. Ik hou wel van zoete dingen dus ik sta me toe om chocolade dan te eten
I fast 5:2 so on Fridays and Sundays no brekky, just plain water.
On Saturdays I eat what I feel like and I take my time if I can. I almost always have eggs, vegetables, fruit salad + anything else I fancy that day like avocado, smoked fish fillets, beans, goat cheese, etc & a warm beverage to help with digesting it all. Tea & water are my choice breakfast bevvies.
That said, I have a simple meal planner Mon – Sun that helps me manage my grocery bill, shopping time & ensure I’m always stocked up. 1 tray of blueberries, strawberries & a couple of bananas, tinned peaches with my cereal & milk is my entire breakfast shopping list & it’s under $5/day. It doesn’t get old either.
Hope this helps! Xx
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?