I am not a certified doctor or nutritionist, but I am pretty sure you would get a similar benefits. You would have to make sure to drink the whole smoothie and I would also make sure that what you are putting in the smoothie will not cause the vitamins properties to decrease like dairy can decrease iron’s benefits. You can probably read what materials possibly could decrease your vitamins benefits. If you have a hard time taking vitamins straight another great way to do it is to put it in yogurt ( it kinda sounds weird, but it works)!
Ideally vitamin supplements should be swallowed cuz if you blend them into your smoothie, the chemical composition of the supplement may change, and might not do what it is supposed to. Hope this helps! 🙂
I think it would work the same, unless there is a vitamin that has some sort of reaction to air or the smoothie's contents that makes it lose potency. But I haven't heard of that occuring with vitamins.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.