• get two pieces(or one) of wheat bread (or whatever bread you prefer) and put it in the toaster
•cut an avocado-the more fresh the better-
•while the toast is in the toaster, get some tea and warm it up
•once the bread Is done, put it on a plate and spread avocado on it (as much or as little as you prefer)
•get the tea after it is finished being warmed up and enjoy your meal!
Chop half an onion
Chop a red bell pepper
Throw both on an oiled pan and fry until onion is clear
Add bag of chopped Kale (Roughly 1.5) bunches
Add garlic and roast that
Once the Kale gets mixed in add twin squirts of lemon juice and some vinegar
either add some squirt of your favorite hot sauce OR sprinkle red pepper flake flakes and cayenne
Finish off with salt to taste
Serve with a bowl of rice or other grain or just eat on its own
Slice the banana e the papaya and serve it in a bowl, add the passion fruit and the oat. And it’s ready to eat 😀
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?