• get two pieces(or one) of wheat bread (or whatever bread you prefer) and put it in the toaster
•cut an avocado-the more fresh the better-
•while the toast is in the toaster, get some tea and warm it up
•once the bread Is done, put it on a plate and spread avocado on it (as much or as little as you prefer)
•get the tea after it is finished being warmed up and enjoy your meal!
Chop half an onion
Chop a red bell pepper
Throw both on an oiled pan and fry until onion is clear
Add bag of chopped Kale (Roughly 1.5) bunches
Add garlic and roast that
Once the Kale gets mixed in add twin squirts of lemon juice and some vinegar
either add some squirt of your favorite hot sauce OR sprinkle red pepper flake flakes and cayenne
Finish off with salt to taste
Serve with a bowl of rice or other grain or just eat on its own
Slice the banana e the papaya and serve it in a bowl, add the passion fruit and the oat. And it’s ready to eat 😀
- What kind of protein do you have when you’re sick of eggs for breakfast?
- Sure, what are other Fabulous members go-to breakfast on a weekday morning?
- What do you eat for breakfast that helps you lose weight?
- I start work pretty early and still struggle to get going. Is there a particular breakfast people on the go prefer?
- My fiance and I are in the habit of getting doughnuts every morning we volunteer. Since we volunteer twice a week, this is kind of a problem. What are some ways I could make this habit a little healthier? He’s not very interested in eating healthy so I need ideas that he’ll be okay with as well.
- What do you normally eat for breakfast that is gluten free?
- What is a good breakfast for people on the go?
- Does coffee help jump start your day or make you too jumpy?
- What’s the quickest and most nutritious meal to make in the morning on a budget?
- Do you drink green juices?