• get two pieces(or one) of wheat bread (or whatever bread you prefer) and put it in the toaster
•cut an avocado-the more fresh the better-
•while the toast is in the toaster, get some tea and warm it up
•once the bread Is done, put it on a plate and spread avocado on it (as much or as little as you prefer)
•get the tea after it is finished being warmed up and enjoy your meal!
Chop half an onion
Chop a red bell pepper
Throw both on an oiled pan and fry until onion is clear
Add bag of chopped Kale (Roughly 1.5) bunches
Add garlic and roast that
Once the Kale gets mixed in add twin squirts of lemon juice and some vinegar
either add some squirt of your favorite hot sauce OR sprinkle red pepper flake flakes and cayenne
Finish off with salt to taste
Serve with a bowl of rice or other grain or just eat on its own
Slice the banana e the papaya and serve it in a bowl, add the passion fruit and the oat. And it’s ready to eat 😀
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??