I've read that white and green tea are 2 with some of the highest antioxidants. I sometimes drink green. I love Celestial Seansonings sleepytime tea and tension tamer tea because both have a subtle but significant relaxation effect. If you want a true tea experience though buy loose leaf teas from Teavanna or Argo Tea. It's like a completely different experience all together. Bag tea pales in comparison but is cheaper.
I always drink fresh ginger tea, if I run out of ginger I always have Stash ginger and lemon tea or any other green tea.
- how many times do yout drink tea a day?
- Do you drink tea with your breakfast?
- Is coffee better for you than tea?
- Does anyone drink green tea and do they feel better for it?
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?