I've read that white and green tea are 2 with some of the highest antioxidants. I sometimes drink green. I love Celestial Seansonings sleepytime tea and tension tamer tea because both have a subtle but significant relaxation effect. If you want a true tea experience though buy loose leaf teas from Teavanna or Argo Tea. It's like a completely different experience all together. Bag tea pales in comparison but is cheaper.
I always drink fresh ginger tea, if I run out of ginger I always have Stash ginger and lemon tea or any other green tea.
- How can I do that task more exciting?
- What according to you are the benefits of green tea?
- Camomile or Valerian
- Do you prefer hot🔥 or cold❄️ tea?
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?