I've read that white and green tea are 2 with some of the highest antioxidants. I sometimes drink green. I love Celestial Seansonings sleepytime tea and tension tamer tea because both have a subtle but significant relaxation effect. If you want a true tea experience though buy loose leaf teas from Teavanna or Argo Tea. It's like a completely different experience all together. Bag tea pales in comparison but is cheaper.
I always drink fresh ginger tea, if I run out of ginger I always have Stash ginger and lemon tea or any other green tea.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?