I know of a few, healthier skin, the caffeine helps with energy, obviously hydration, and I know there are others but I’m not entirely sure. But I personally find making and drinking tea to be therapeutic as it’s a routine you can settle into. So there’s physical and mental benefits. I’d definitely recommend looking it up for so better facts.
Drinking green tea is very beneficial to your body but be careful to not drink too much as it has caffeine. You could also opt for Hibiscus tea which is great as well and has no caffeine at all. Reduce normal tea (English breakfast, earl grey, black tea, etc.) as it is riddled with caffeine
It's kind of a ritual for me. Also it tastes good. It relaxes me, but it also gives me energy some time. However other times I can't understand if it actually gives me energy and I just drink it because it tastes good.
yes.There are. There are antioxidants and hydration. So there are many health benefits to drinking tea.How good of you to ask.
Selmaan A Ali
Selmaan A Ali
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?