All brands are a little bit different when it comes down to taste, your best bet is to keep mixing it up; buy a different brand everytime you finish a box of tea to see witch one you like more. I also suggest you try other kinds of tea like lavender, rose, earl gray, or English breakfast.
There’s a really nice green tea/rose flavour at T2 (google it to see what the ingredients are if you don’t have a T2 near you!) I think it’s fruit
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee