For me Milk tea with 2 spoon of sugar is heavenly. But it's not good for health clearly. However, I prefer lemon tea without sugar or black coffee considering the beneficiary fact.
Peppermint is great for digestion and relaxation. Chamomile is good for relaxation and sleeping better. Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and can help with weight loss.
Ros Lia Z.
If you want the most beneficial tea for your health, white tea is the way to go. It contains the same types of antioxidants as green tea but it’s greater in quantity.
Personally for me it's a black tea and mint tea. The back one makes me feel awake and the mint one is fighting with stress during the day.
All tea! I love Yogi tea. I mostly stick to the same 3. They are a mix of black and green tea, but it would be healthy to change it up more often!
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?
- Have you tried Lyons Irish Tea? It is amazing! Irish tea is the best! Did you know the Irish drink more tea per capita than any other country!
- Do you put milk and sugar in your tea? Why/why not?
- What do you think is the best time to drink tea?
- What type to tea you recommend for drinking?
- What is the best tea to drink before bed for a deep sleep?
- What are the best teas to drink
- Do you drink herbal ‘tea’ and if so which do you prefer best?