I love chamomile tea , to slice ginger in there and anise with them too then a lil bit of sage as that adds some bitterness with a squeeze of half a lemon and a teaspoon of honey and you got yourself a super relaxing and very balanced (taste wise) drink
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee
- How do you fend off stress when you have an autoimmune disease? it’s difficult these days and stress makes it much worse!