Green tea is definitely my very favourite kind of tea. I think it's much tastier with its gantle, subtle notes than brutally intense black tea (which I also like). Furthermore, it's healthier as well. Recently, I've been drinking quite a lot of herbal tea. Camomile tea drunk on my balcony on a sunny day is the best thing to slow down and contemplate .
My favorite afternoon tea is the Yogi detox tea. I like to drink it while I’m fasting. In the evening I drink a stress relief tea to calm my senses. It’s very relaxing. Sometimes I may put a little honey in for taste because I’m skipping out on the sugar
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee