Green tea is definitely my very favourite kind of tea. I think it's much tastier with its gantle, subtle notes than brutally intense black tea (which I also like). Furthermore, it's healthier as well. Recently, I've been drinking quite a lot of herbal tea. Camomile tea drunk on my balcony on a sunny day is the best thing to slow down and contemplate .
My favorite afternoon tea is the Yogi detox tea. I like to drink it while I’m fasting. In the evening I drink a stress relief tea to calm my senses. It’s very relaxing. Sometimes I may put a little honey in for taste because I’m skipping out on the sugar
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?