A lot! I drink Green tea in the morning when I take a break, then usually white tea or rooibos in the afternoon and usually herbal tea (verbena or chamomile are my favorites) in the evening. I like varying flavors so I try to have different options at home. I usually drink one big cup or a small pot at a time.
Right now, I'm drinking 1 cup of tea a day. I want to increase to 2 cups a day – one in the afternoon and one at night – but I need my bladder to get used to one cup first. 🙂
1 or 2 cups a day. Unless I'm doing a longer fast. Then I like to sip Yogi detox tea (peach is my fav) or Matĕ through out the day.
I don't drink as often as I could. I'd prefer tea before bed. For the calming effect. I'm a novice tea drinker as I'm learning the benefits of tea.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?