A lot! I drink Green tea in the morning when I take a break, then usually white tea or rooibos in the afternoon and usually herbal tea (verbena or chamomile are my favorites) in the evening. I like varying flavors so I try to have different options at home. I usually drink one big cup or a small pot at a time.
Right now, I'm drinking 1 cup of tea a day. I want to increase to 2 cups a day – one in the afternoon and one at night – but I need my bladder to get used to one cup first. 🙂
1 or 2 cups a day. Unless I'm doing a longer fast. Then I like to sip Yogi detox tea (peach is my fav) or Matĕ through out the day.
I don't drink as often as I could. I'd prefer tea before bed. For the calming effect. I'm a novice tea drinker as I'm learning the benefits of tea.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?