Green tea at home. I didn't realize there are people who get out of the house just to have tea… not during Covid, in general I mean.
In the morning i drink green tea, as it has a natural source of caffeine and, not so much as coffee. It boosts your metabolism so you start burning and the warmth and flavor of the green tea with honey is my favorite thing to start my morning. I sit outside sometimes, or even just relaxing in my rocking chair, put on some light music and really wake the body up after i eat or just after i have my morning water. And to end the day ill have a cup of chamomile tea to calm the nerves and relax the body. Just really get you ready and wind down for a good nights sleep. Teas are sold everywhere! Your local grocery store will probably have the most diversity. And different teas are used for different things, but they are all good for you! A little honey in your tea goes a long way.
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?
- Have you tried Lyons Irish Tea? It is amazing! Irish tea is the best! Did you know the Irish drink more tea per capita than any other country!
- Do you put milk and sugar in your tea? Why/why not?
- What do you think is the best time to drink tea?
- What type to tea you recommend for drinking?
- What is the best tea to drink before bed for a deep sleep?
- What are the best teas to drink
- Do you drink herbal ‘tea’ and if so which do you prefer best?