Depends on what your goal is. Herbal tea doesn't have a substance called theine, which is something like caffeine. S, if you drink tea to relax before going to bed, herbal tea might be the better option. Besides that, I think drinking tea in the evening is more about the ritual and giving your mind and body a heads-up that you are almost going to bed. When you think about it that way, any tea and relaxing ritual is better than no tea.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?