Depends on what your goal is. Herbal tea doesn't have a substance called theine, which is something like caffeine. S, if you drink tea to relax before going to bed, herbal tea might be the better option. Besides that, I think drinking tea in the evening is more about the ritual and giving your mind and body a heads-up that you are almost going to bed. When you think about it that way, any tea and relaxing ritual is better than no tea.
- is it a bad idea to drink tea before going to bed since you may wake up needing to use the restroom?
- How do you drink your tea?
- How and when do you drink your tea?
- how many times do yout drink tea a day?
- Do you drink tea with your breakfast?
- Is coffee better for you than tea?
- Does anyone drink green tea and do they feel better for it?
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?