Depends on what your goal is. Herbal tea doesn't have a substance called theine, which is something like caffeine. S, if you drink tea to relax before going to bed, herbal tea might be the better option. Besides that, I think drinking tea in the evening is more about the ritual and giving your mind and body a heads-up that you are almost going to bed. When you think about it that way, any tea and relaxing ritual is better than no tea.
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?