I personally mainly drink hot tea. If I were you, I would make your own hot tea and pour it over ice, then chill it in the fridge. I love chamomile, green tea, black tea, sage tea and the list goes on!
It's ultimately best if you get used to the taste of unsweetened iced tea. While you transition though, you may want to carry small bottle of liquid stevia with you.
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee