Chamomile tea is a good one for before bed. I also have a Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea that I enjoy at night!
Passionflower and Valerian root are also good for sleep I've heard. Though I've not had them.
I also make sure I don't drink any fluids within maybe an hour or so of bed… so that a full bladder doesn't wake me up! LOL 😂
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?