Tea wakes me up in the morning, I prefer caffeine free teas such as Roobis. I tend to drink it with no sugar and a little lemon.
I have a morning habit of drinking coffee to wake me up, however when I do have tea, I always feel much more refreshed and tend to have a less anxious, and far more positive, start to the day.
I don't drink coffee and I'm not sure if tea really does anything for me. I think first and foremost I need to consistently get a better night's sleep before I can know if tea helps.
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?